- 13-Nov-2012 to 22-Jan-2013 (CST)
- Irving , TX, USA
- Full Time
Purpose: Responsible for various administrative functions supporting the engineering department.
Work Schedule: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 8 am – 12:00 pm Friday.
Essential Skills (may include but are not limited to the ability to)
• Assist engineers in developing and maintaining project documentation including drawings, specifications, meeting minutes, transmittals, requests for quotes, vendor submittals, comments, reviews and approvals, and other project documentation
• Assist in general administrative tasks such as answering phones, faxing, copying, filing, organizing, mailing, and expediting information as needed by each manager
• Assist in maintaining and refining the electronic files system and standard documents using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other software
• Organize large amounts of information into a coherent, meaningful format
• Work in fast pace environment.
• Work as a contributing member of a team.
• Work within company policy as outlined in the Lauren Engineers & Constructors Employee Handbook and in compliment with the LEC Human Resources Policy Manual, LEC Safety Manual and OSHA Safety rules.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
• Must have professional presentation and interpersonal skills over the phone and in person
• Possess an advanced level of computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint). This includes the ability to apply advanced formatting to MS Word documents, to build Excel spreadsheets.
• One (1) years experience in a professional office environment, which required interaction with internal and external customers preferred.
• Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (other preferences will be given for special language skills where there is a business need)
• Frequently lift objects weighing up to 25 pounds
• Climb stairs
• Sit for long periods of time
• Occasionally stoop, kneel or crouch
• Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate object
All offers of employment are contingent upon results of a background check and a pre-employment drug screen. Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Lauren strives to recruit and employ the most qualified personnel and provide equal opportunities for advancement, including promotion and training, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, and, to the extent provided by law, age, marital status, disability or any other protected class as defined by federal, state or local laws. Lauren is committed to a workplace free from harassment, intimidation, and coercion at all sites and in all facilities where employees are assigned.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Equal Polygraph Protection Act (EEPA)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!