- 23-Jan-2013 to 16-Jun-2013 (CST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Purpose: The Project Scheduler will be responsible for the development of CPM schedules for assigned EPC and major construction proposals, as well as all EPC and major construction projects.
Work Schedule: Varies by location. Must have open availability any time any day of the week.
Essential Skills (may include but are not limited to the ability to)
• Work closely with the lead estimator of each proposal during the bidding/estimating phase of each EPC and major construction project
• Develop well-defined and properly sequenced work activities.
• Develop and maintain project schedule for assigned EPC projects
• Analyze all contract and proposal data, establishing well-defined work activities, and create a comprehensive, properly linked CPM schedule
• Initiate and facilitate the development and maintenance of the schedule
• Develop and maintain project schedule for assigned major construction projects
• Understand the flow and logistics needed for the execution of an EPC project
• Organize large amounts of information into a coherent, meaningful P3 format
• Operate Primavera's scheduling software
• Work within company policy as outlined in the Lauren Engineers & Constructors Craft Handbook and in compliment with the LEC Human Resources Policy Manual, LEC Safety Manual and OSHA Safety rules.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
• 5+ years of formal training combined with field experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Driver License, meet the criteria per Company policy
• Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (other preferences will be given for special language skills where there is a business need)
• Frequently lift objects weighing up to 25 pounds
• Climb stairs
• Sit for long periods of time
• Occasionally stoop, kneel or crouch
• Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate object
Tool/Personal Protective Equipment Requirements
• Hard hat
• Safety glasses
• Rain coat or poncho
• Steel toed work boots
Environment: Most work is conducted in a comfortable office environment but exposure to site and weather conditions also occurs. Field construction work is performed outside so exposure to all types of weather conditions, including extreme heat and cold, is common. Personal protective equipment, including but not limited to hard hats and safety glasses, must be worn in all areas as required. Although the work usually is not considered inherently dangerous, must be careful while performing onsite services.
All offers of employment are contingent upon results of a background check and a pre-employment drug screen. Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Lauren strives to recruit and employ the most qualified personnel and provide equal opportunities for advancement, including promotion and training, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, and, to the extent provided by law, age, marital status, disability or any other protected class as defined by federal, state or local laws. Lauren is committed to a workplace free from harassment, intimidation, and coercion at all sites and in all facilities where employees are assigned.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Equal Polygraph Protection Act (EEPA)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!